Fall Bible Conference
Valley Bible Church – Fall Bible Conference
The book of Genesis was Israel’s discipleship guide. Through God’s
providence, Genesis touches on almost every relationship imaginable, but
especially with family relationships. In fact, Genesis follows one
family as they struggle to follow God faithfully in a fallen world. Some
of the stories are triumphant; some are tragic. No matter your station
in life, Genesis has some profound lessons for how to follow God with
your family in this world.
– Questions: What is faith? And how is it exercised?
– How do you follow God even when your spouse remains faithless?
– What do you do when your faith alienates you from your siblings?
– Can God really use overwhelming burdens for my good and His glory?
– What if you’ve really blown it? Can you still be of use to God?
Dr. Greg Baker from Fellowship Bible Church in Eden, Utah